The new HF-STM cryogenic amplifier is a device intended for the detection of small currents at DC to high frequencies, which are e.g. created by STM tips (scanning tunneling microscopy).
The input current flows DC-related through a Bias-T and the high frequency part is buffered and presented at a low impedance output (nom. 50 Ω). The device operating range spans room temperature down to deep cryogenic environments (T = 4.2 K, liquid helium).
- cryogenic high impedance buffer up to 1 GHz
- wide temperature range T = 300 K down to T = 4.2 K
- low outgassing UHV operation
- small size = small heat load
- fully-automated plug’n’play room temperature controller included!