Stahl-Electronics was founded in 2002 by Dr. Stefan Stahl as a startup company and spin-off from the University of Mainz, Germany. In the beginning our success drew on the company founder’s personal knowledge and experience.
But over the years, our activities became powered by a young skilled staff of physicists and engineers who find customized electronical/mechanical solutions for you, and provide support.
Our areas of excellence
standard and customised electronics
- ultra stable DC sources for precision applications and quantum computing
- cryo and vacuum electronics
- Penning trap ion detection systems (non-destructive)
- DC and RF low-noise electronics and analog signal processing
consulting and engineering
- ion traps / FT-ICR
- cryo-electronics / low noise electronics